Website For You
Terms of the Service
Terms of the Service of "Website For You"
Terms and Conditions of Use of websiteforyou.in
1 Acceptance – The Use Of websiteforyou.in
Your access to and use of websiteforyou.in is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions, and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
The content of websiteforyou.in the website does not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making any decision.
Change of Use websiteforyou.in reserves the right to:
change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without prior notice and you confirm that websiteforyou.in shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and
3. Links to Third Party Websites
websiteforyou.in Website may include links to third-party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
4. Credit/Debit Card Details
Credit/Debit Card details may be required for secured online transactions by the third-party payment gateway. However, websiteforyou.in will never ask for Credit/Debit Card details and request that you do not enter it on any of the forms on websiteforyou.in
5.1 All copyright, trademarks, and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics, and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to websiteforyou.in or otherwise used by websiteforyou.in as permitted by law.
5.2 In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold, or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying, and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
6. Web Design Service Terms
- Domain, Web Hosting, E-mail all will be activated within 24 hours of receiving of order with advance payment.
- Website text content should be sent in the form of MS Word file format. All images and logo to be saved in .jpg, .jpeg or .gif , png file formats.
- Your content should be copyright protected. All the contents must be sent via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you need content writing from us, extra charges will be applicable.
- If you have preferences about special layout, fonts, and desired color pallets for web design to be clearly mentioned.
- Advance payment of a minimum of 50% of the Project Amount is to be made along with your written order or email confirmation is mandatory. Balance payment (depending on the design pack chosen or quotation you received from our web design cost calculator) should be made after completion and approval of the design matter prior to uploading on the hosting server.
- There is no refund of advance payment on the cancellation of the project, if If the project is not started from our end. The final payment to be received only after the completion (design, development, and content upload to site) of the website on the test website link. For any extra work if you need have to pay the additional payment.
- On completion of the work, you will be notified for reviewing the website through email formally. You must have to reply and notify us via the same mail if any unsatisfactory points within 7 days of such email notification from us.
- The website delivery period depends on the particular package you choose, the number of pages, any advanced features you want to add, and lastly the complexity of the website you need. A specific time period will be always mentioned in your quoted offer or you choose from the web design calculator. The delivery date should be commenced from the day all finalized materials are submitted or upon mutual agreement via email if contents and images writing service are provided by us.
- Website for you shall not be held responsible for delays if the client does not submit the materials/corrections on time. We will not be liable to the Client for costs incurred, compensation, due to the failure to meet agreed deadlines.
- Website for you does not guarantee any specific position in search engine results for your website. We perform basic SEO integration or advance SEO plans according to current best practices and web design packages you chose.
- First, three months of maintenance such as updating lines and making minor changes to a sentence or paragraph etc will be provided free of cost. It does not include updating or replacing nearly all the text from a page with new text, major page reconstruction, new pages, guest books, discussion webs, and navigation structure changes, attempted updates by client repairs. The period of 3 months or as stated in the proposal begins on the date the client’s web design site has been published to the client’s hosting service.
7. Intellectual Property Policy:
• It shall be Client’s responsibility to ensure that all material/content/images submitted to website for you.in are original content and free from third-party copyright or trademark protection, or to obtain permission to use from the copyright or trademark owner.
• Client assumes full liability for any copyright or trademark infringement of Client’s website on any third-party copyright or trademark, including, but not limited to, any infringement due to website content, website design, or the look and feel of Client’s website.
8. Transfer of Rights
The website is made to live and rights transferred only on receiving the final payment. The final payment is made after the test website link is approved by the client.
9. Search Engines
We do not guarantee any specific position in search engine results for your website. We perform basic search engine optimization integration according to current best practices and web design packages you chose.
10. Backups of the Website
You are responsible for maintaining your backups concerning your website and we will not be liable for restoring any client data or client websites except to the extent that such data loss arises out of a negligent act or omission by us OWNERSHIP OF DOMAIN NAMES AND WEB HOSTING
We will supply your account credentials for domain name registration and/or web hosting that we purchased on your behalf when you reimburse us for any expenses that we have incurred
11. Cross-Browser Compatibility
By using current versions of well-supported content management systems such as WordPress, we endeavor to ensure that the websites we create are compatible with all current modern web browsers such as the most recent versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari. Third-party extensions, where used, may not have the same level of support for all browsers.
12. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, and accuracy.
To the extent permitted by law, websiteforyou.in will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
websiteforyou.in makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
By placing an order for website design or other services to websiteforyou.in, Client accepts the above-mentioned terms and conditions.
You agree to indemnify and hold websiteforyou.in owner harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs, and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against www.websiteforyou.in arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
15 Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of India and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts. All disputes are subject to Murshidabad, West Bengal Jurisdiction only.
Websiteforyou.in reserves the right to change the above Terms and Conditions and all other parts of the above information without prior notice.